These terms and conditions cover your relationship with Severn brewing Ltd, Tortworth Business Park, Charfield Road, Wotton Under Edge, Gloucestershire GL12 8HQ (we, our, us) and all orders that you make with us and your use of our website. The term ‘you’ or ‘‘your’ refers to the user, viewer or customer of our website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under English law.
We reserve the right to review and amend these conditions from time to time.
- 1.1. The information contained in this website is provided by Severn Brewing and whilst we make every effort to keep the information correct and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- 1.2 In no event will we be held liable for any loss or damage including, but without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without first obtaining formal written consent from us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- 1.5 We endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, however we shall not be held liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 1.6 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 2.1 You must be of an age where you are legally capable of entering into a contract and when purchasing alcoholic products must be over the age of eighteen.
- 3.1 You must be over the age of eighteen to purchase alcohol from us.
- 3.2 Orders placed with us may be subject to acceptance based upon a minimum spend, which is published on our website. We reserve the right to alter the existing, or introduce new minimum spend conditions which we will publish on our website.
- 3.3 No order placed online is accepted from us until full payment has been received and our website sends you an order confirmation email. Your order confirmation email should be kept for reference until your order has been delivered.
- 3.3 While we try to deliver all orders placed with us, some of our products are subject to availability and we do not always know if a product is or will be available for delivery at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered we may offer you a reasonable substitute or where payment has been taken refund you for the amount paid for the item. We accept no liability for the unavailability of our products.
- 3.4 Where our products have been displayed on our website with an incorrect price we reserve the right to remove that product from your order, amend the price to one that is correct or to not deliver the item and refund the price paid.
- 3.5 All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of any applicable taxes and duty (including VAT).
- 4.1 We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Switch. Payment is processed securely by our online payment provider Lloyds Cardnet.
- 4.2 In the event of non-authorisation of payment you will be redirected back to the final stage of your order so that you may re-enter your payment details or choose a different payment method.
- 4.3 We accept no liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by you as a result of your payment card being used fraudulently. If you suspect that your payment card has been used fraudulently then you should contact your card provider.
- 5.1 We use a variety of different courier services to deliver to mainland England and Wales.
- 5.2 Your order will be delivered to the address that you give as the ‘delivery address’ when you place your order.
- 5.3 Our courier delivers Monday to Friday. UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays and one day each side are excluded for delivery. Orders containing perishable goods will normally be dispatched from our premises within 2 working days of receipt of your order, all other orders will normally be dispatched within 1 working days of receipt of your order.
- 5.4 Once your order has been dispatched usual delivery times will be 1 working day.
- 5.5 It is your responsibility to make suitable arrangements to receive delivery of your order. The delivery details section of your order is important as it allows you to leave instructions of a safe place where your parcel can be left if you are not at home. Our couriers are instructed to always leave the parcel at the delivery address or in the nominated safe place. It is important for orders containing perishable items that the perishable goods are refrigerated at a temperature of 8˚C or below by you within 48 hours of the items being dispatched from us to ensure the product’s continued freshness and quality.
- 5.6 Once your delivery instructions have been followed and completed by us and our courier, you will accept that you are in possession of the delivered goods and we will accept no liability for damage to, or theft of your goods, nor will we accept any liability for any incidents which may arise as a result of the theft or damage to such goods.
- 5.7 We accept no liability for any inconvenience or loss where our courier was unable to deliver to you, or delivered to you late for reasons beyond our control (e.g. adverse weather, breakdown, accident, congestion, strike action). However, we will refund you for any part of your order which is not delivered or which has been compromised as a result of the delay.
- 5.8 You must inspect your goods as swiftly as possible after delivery and notify us promptly of any errors in your order or breakages caused in transit. We will refund you for any products which you have paid for but not received and any breakages. However, such liability will be limited to the value of the damaged and/or undelivered goods.
6.0 CANCELLATION POLICY
- 6.1 If you wish to cancel your order you must do so by calling us during normal office hours Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) on 01453 383364 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not yet processed and dispatched your order then we will issue you with a full refund or arrange to amend your order as per your requirements. However, if your order has been processed and dispatched, please refer to our Returns Policy set out at 7.0 below.
7.0 RETURNS POLICY
- 7.1 Perishable items such as bright beer cannot be returned due to the perishable nature of the product.
- 7.2 Non-perishable items such as our clothing merchandise can be returned within 28 days of receipt of your order.
- 7.3 All returns must be in their original condition and packaging to qualify for a full refund of the price paid for the product and must be sent back to us using recorded delivery or other signed-for service at your own cost. We accept no liability for any items lost or damaged during their return, or postal or other costs incurred when returning goods.
- 7.4 Please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip and enclose it within the parcel you are returning. Send all returns to: Severn Brewing, Unit 17, Tortworth Business Park, Charfield Road, Wotton Under Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8HQ.
8.0 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses;
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- 8.2 We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, adverse weather, acts of God, strikes, labour disputes, civil unrest, accident, disruption to energy supplies, equipment or supplier failure, road traffic problems, act of terrorism or war.
- 8.3 You are not entitled to assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 8.4 Information on your statutory rights as a consumer can be found by contacting your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9.0 APPLICABLE LAW
- 9.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- 9.2 If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or otherwise shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
- 9.3 If you have any queries or complaints please write to us at Severn Brewing Ltd, 27 Thrupp Lane, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 2ER or email email@example.com.
10.0 SHARING OF DATA
- 10.1 We will not trade, sell or share your personal identifiable information for use by any third parties unless we have informed you, been authorised by you or are required by law to do so. The term ‘third parties’ does not include any subsidiaries or affiliates of Severn Brewing Ltd. We may choose from time to time to send you information from other resources owned, operated or affiliated with Severn Brewing. We will provide you with the ability to remove yourself from any such circulation.